Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Wholesome creamy goodness
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The HID's are Xenondepot.com HID's (4200K). Now I just need to find some bright enough bulbs for the fogs...Darshana S...

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
I LOVE the shot of the drivers 1/4 and back. DAMN that color works well in that pic

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Looks sharp! :) I lovvvvvvve white MKIVs!

What bulbs are you using in your marker lamps? They match fairly well...

·
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mr2turbo2: The HID's were $300 when I got them from Xenondepot.com about 6 months ago. Very high quality kit...all Phillips components, etc...

michaelvanle: I don't have any shots of the HID's to the ground. I'll try and get some tonight if I have the time.

FYRARMS: The fogs are some cheap Nokya's I got off of ebay. The color matches pretty well, but the light output sucks! But then again, with HID's the fogs don't do much anyway :D .

Thanks guys for the compliments....Darshana S...

·
Registered
952 Posts
can you also get some shot against the wall?? I would love to see that.

I have the same kit as you but I have a 94 headlight with not so clear lens. I'm deciding between the euro headlight and the 97-98 headlight. If you can post some picture your HID against the wall or something, I would appreciate it. My supra is also white :)

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
If your looking to get a bulb closer to the 4200k HID brightness, the only bulb if you werent going HID would be the Sylvania Silverstars 4100k bulbs. Hope that helps :)

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Supraman16 said:
FYRARMS: The fogs are some cheap Nokya's I got off of ebay.
Thanks, but I was wondering about the MARKER bulbs, down by your front turn signals. ;)

·
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FYRARMS said:
Thanks, but I was wondering about the MARKER bulbs, down by your front turn signals. ;)
My bad...the marker bulbs are still my stock Koito's...Darshana S...

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Very nice pics. Did you get some HIDs for your high beams too? I really like the headlight only pic. :)

-Olivier

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
That light makes your paint look wicked. It looks kind of pearlish to me. I didn't know 97's whites were pearlish. I don't think I've seen a white Supra in person in a while so I don't too much about that color. Looks awesome though, very clean and the HID's compliment it well.

G

·
i have some hids thats are 8000k that are awesome, i have a pic if u guys wanna see. but i need a host, if someone can host them up ill show u guys, plus they were only 375. I will never get regular lights after having hids

1 - 20 of 32 Posts