Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched but couldnt find anything.

I just bought two horns from Curt, one is a high pitch and the other is the low pitch horn. My question is, where do both of these horns bolt on to. I know one goes in the front by the radiator-------but im not sure which one goes where. Is this the location for the high pitch.

Also where does the other horn go, and how many horns are there on a supra. I have a total of three now.

Car never had a horn when i bought it so thats why im asking.

Thanks

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
There is a horn where your intake would be, I am not sure which one it is. I noticed it when I did my single turbo converson, I always thought it was a horn for the alarm but maybe someone can clarify.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
OK our car has three horns,one for the alarm by the intake on the struct tower,one by the hood latch that's the high and the other is a PITA to get to that's the low,it's mounted to the lower radiator support on the right side to the right of the air temp sensor,if you have a front mount it should be mounted right by the in pipe.The only way of getting to it is from under the car or removing the front bumper.

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jam98tt said:
OK our car has three horns,one for the alarm by the intake on the struct tower,one by the hood latch that's the high and the other is a PITA to get to that's the low,it's mounted to the lower radiator support on the right side to the right of the air temp sensor,if you have a front mount it should be mounted right by the in pipe.The only way of getting to it is from under the car or removing the front bumper.

thanks man i will check it out today.

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can someone tell me which one goes where as far as the "pitch" is concerned. I dont know whether the high pitch or low pitch mounts in front of the radiator. Can someone check and post.

Thanks

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jam98tt said:
As i said above the high goes on the top and the low down by the radiator.

My bad man, i guess i skipped over that, thanks for all your help, much appreciated

1 - 8 of 8 Posts