Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just completed my swap 2jzgte vvti into gs300 and noticed when I start the car at cold it will idle at around 1800 rpm. This is kind of high for me. Im not sure if when it gets hot it will go lower or not. I also cannot rev the engine as I press on the gas pedal, the rpm does not move. Anyone know whats going on?

Also my o2 sensor is dead. It got smashed during the engine shipment. With that said, the engine light is on.

Last also, I did a leak down test and it seems good. I sent the air through the turbo intake port. At first I had a huge leak, but its fixed now.

So two problems high idle, and cannot rev engine. Could all this be caused by my bad o2 sensor?

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will check the IAC tonight. Lets just say the IAC is bad, can it cause me to not being able to to rev? Seems weird. Im new to this motored throttle control stuff so Im not sure. Even if I floor the gas pedal my RPM would just sits there ar 1800-2000 rpm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.