Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I need some new pictures. I'd like pics of your cars, supras or not. If you have good pics of engine bays, action shots, drifting, great backgrounds, etc, would you mind emailing them to me?

[email protected]

and it will drop right into the my account.

I'd appreciate it and make it worth your while for the right ones.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
125 Posts
What do you plan on doing with these pictures?

I have some that I've taken but if you're going to use them for any kind of commercial use, I'd like to know first.

·
wasting my life on SF
1,808 Posts
i have some nice pics...but im nude in them and i have my "curious hands", is that a problem?

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have some nice pics...but im nude in them and i have my "curious hands", is that a problem?
im sure he wont mind but photoshop your spirit fingers out :)
lol
ROFL!

Hey guys, please send me some pics at my email.... I won't use them or distribute them without your express consent and I will give you a preview of what I'm doing with them. Still looking for "the one" -

Thanks,
Mark

[email protected]

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
i don't think anyone is going to send you pics unless you describe what you plan on doing with them.

Can you fill us in please?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need a few good pics for clubna-t - my other haunt.

As stated, no pic will be used without express consent and I will let the pic owner see the pics in use before they are released to the public. Once the pics are integrated you won't really be able to tell much to discern the location, plates, etc.... so securtiy should no be ab issue.

I'm looking for truly special cars and backgrounds.

If I wanted to misuse the images, I'd just go harvest them off the web. I'm looking for good shots to use legally with a release.

Mark

1 - 20 of 31 Posts