Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Sorry.

Here is the Google version. Much faster. However it's not as high resolution as Gadlfy's

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8856422272497266949

This is the Meet that I arranged a while back strictly for MKIV's.

We will have a website full of all teh vidoes, pictures and MKIV Supras that attended with full info.

Here is a directory of all teh movies and picutres.

http://www.gadtek.com/supra/may5meet/

Some of you didn't make it which is understandablel due to the rain. We had a photoshoot with Models as some of you have seen with TT4U2NV and Bukassan's post.

I will host another meet soon. Those of you who I have contacted previously about this meet and couldn't make it, I hope you can make my next meet.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mk4umha said:
way too slow!

If it is slow, it is on your end, that server has 15mb of bandwidth behind it, average connection speed tonight has been 144Kbps.

·
Registered
259 Posts
When was this meet? I'm in Plano on biz and it would've been cool to see some of the Supras from around here.

Ash
'93 SUPRA TT BPU

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
SupraStar2000 said:
When was this meet? I'm in Plano on biz and it would've been cool to see some of the Supras from around here.

Ash
'93 SUPRA TT BPU
It was back in early May. We will have another one next month.

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
WOW! That was a great video. All that would be needed is more racing,
and maybe nude models next time. Another reason i want to move to TX.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you are a TX supra owner, you need to go sign up on ricekiller.com. We arrange all out meets, outings, lunches, parties, and photoshoots with models there.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
adversary said:
WOW! That was a great video. All that would be needed is more racing,
and maybe nude models next time. Another reason i want to move to TX.

There would have been more highway action but the meet attendees was cut in half due to the rain. some of the races setup were cancelled due to the weather. A 700+rwhp C6 Z06, a 1534cc Stroker Busa, 1100rwhp Widebody Supra, Dusty MVP's 3.4L Stroker, and many more didn't shpw becuase of the rain. Two models were cancelled as they were supposed to meet us at the Lake as the photoshoot was to take place there.

However, all poeple that did came out Stuck it out and we made the best out of it.

The next meet will have ths same format except at a larger scale. More models, More Camera men, More highway action!!!! IT might even include a Dyno event.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts