Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HILL CLIMB IN BANNER ELK NC JULY 31ST -AUGUST 2ND....CHECK IT OUT!!!

Body from scca: Did you know that your road racing vehicle likes to get away from the track sometimes? We did.

That’s why SCCA made hill climbs the fourth and top level of the Time Trials program.

There are no more fences and no more grandstands.

Full safety gear is mandatory as it’s just you, your car and a mountain road. Hill Climb events are run on paved mountain roads over short distances, and in the true spirit of racing, fast time wins.

ME: I just wanted to share this info to Everyone Since ALOT of people dont know about this or have never been to one of these.

I Go every year and its so much Fun!!! Its REAL racin ..NO cones to hit here...U Mess uP and your Going off a HILL...Real danger if your Not prepared for it.

CHECK OUT THE INFO BELOW..I GOT IT OFF THE SCCA AND EAGLE NEST WEBSITE....SOOO TAKE A LOOK
Rock-n-Road Hillclimb at Eagle’s Nest in "BANNER ELK NC"

July 31, 2009 to August 2, 2009

The 3rd annual Rock-n-Road Hillclimb at Eagle’s Nest will be July 31 - August 2.
Registration is now open for this unique event!!

Check out the LINK
Below for directions to the Event

http://www.eaglesnestbe.com/directions.aspx

Register now at MyAutoEvents!

Workers - please register at MyAutoEvents as well. Just choose “Volunteer Woker” in the Category/Class drop-down. It’s the last one in the list.

Visit the Eagle’s Nest Hillclimb site for more information!

We are limited to 50 cars/100 entries. We have to restrict paddock parking to a 25×25 foot area per competition car. Enclosed trailers that will fit in this 25 foot square will be allowed. Open trailers will continue to park in the future hotel site. Spaces will be assigned as you pre-register. Exception: Sponsors of the event. The paddock area is also the helicopter landing zone. Crew, worker and guest cars will have to park in designated parking areas. As parking for competitors, workers, officials, property owners and spectators is limited, please cooperate with all officials. Competitors and workers/officials will be provided CCR parking stickers at Friday registration to identify your vehicles so they will not be delayed entering Eagle’s Nest. An SCCA official will be posted at the gate to assist with entry Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Wrist bands or other methods of identification will be issued during Friday registration for drivers, crew and workers. The I D’s will prevent you from having to pay to gain entry to the event.

2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea,it looks really fun!!! I'd love to try this but the scca are strick on safety equipment and i understand why. I guess i'll just watch for now..lol

2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.