Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
By popular demand, we're going to have another Cruise Weekend in the Austin area.

Saturday we'll do a nice cruise looping around Lake Travis, about 100 mile trip, so please show up with a full tank of gas so we can keep the train rolling. That evening the car show gathering at the Y in Oak Hill, then Mr. Boost will be heading up the Night Life!

Sunday we'll get together for another cool roadtrip through some twisties. Head to the Salt Lick first for some great BBQ, then winding down through Wimberly, and the Devil's Backbone.
Out of towners from last year used this Ramada Inn and enjoyed their stay.

Ramada Inn
1212 West Ben White Boulevard
Austin, TX, 78704 US
512-447-0151

The schedule below is broken down so that people can hook up with us throughout the weekend. All are welcome, should be another blast.

Saturday May 28th

1:30 pm leave the Albertson's parking lot at the Y in Oak Hill (corner of 290 South and 71 West).

2:15 pm meet North group at Wendy's corner of Anderson Mill and 620, then head up Lime Creek Road to 1431.

Marble Falls for food, people can gather and eat at different restaurants, etc. (Blue Bonnet Cafe, Chilis, Pizza Inn, Main Street Grill, etc.) It'll be easier to split up in smaller groups.

5:15 pm Leave the Hampton Inn/Chilis parking lot (Hwy. 281 at the Bridge over Lake Marble Falls) , head back towards Austin.

6:30 pm Car Show gathering at the Albertson's parking lot back at the Y in Oak Hill.

Mr. Boost (Jeff Montigny) is heading up the Night Life after the car show. Perhaps some dinner again at Bone Daddies before the clubs!

Sunday May 29th

11:30 am Leave the Albertson's parking lot (again) and head to the Salt Lick and end up back at Oak Hill about 3-4pm so everyone can head home. :bigthumb:

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
I didnt plan on going..but Dave talked me into it...so ill be there :)

last Nov. was fun, this should be just as great.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Whoot! My supie is down for a BHG, will see if I can fix it this fast. I can always have fun w/o it. I got the Durango now too, so we can pack in 8ppl for easy and safer club-going. We may consider going pub-crawling downtown or just stay at the country place- they usually have a band Sat, but it's not on their calendar yet.

Love me the beer!

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trent said:
I don't have anything planned at the moment, so count me in on this one! As long as us lowly domestic guys are welcome :)
Hell yeah, you'll be leading the pack, along with our Lightning buddy!

·
~Kitty Kat~
242 Posts
I'm in! According to Johnny I have no choice ;)

Can't wait to see everyone again!

~Kat!~

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
MrBoost said:
Whoot! My supie is down for a BHG, will see if I can fix it this fast. I can always have fun w/o it. I got the Durango now too, so we can pack in 8ppl for easy and safer club-going. We may consider going pub-crawling downtown or just stay at the country place- they usually have a band Sat, but it's not on their calendar yet.

Love me the beer!

Jeff...i know i dissappointed u and the crew in Tx2k5...this time i wont stay copped up in the hotel room...im heading out there with u guys :)

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
ill try and make it but i make no garruntees as thats the weekend im moving to my new digs

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,523 Posts
I'm 99% sure, but count me in for Blue Bonnet Cafe. Why travel all the way to MB's just to eat at Chillis when I can do that in Austin? Plus, BB is great too. Sat will be the only day I'll be able to attend, but I suspect it should have the most peeps.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
saturday looks like fun i guess...

Sunday is the money ticket..the BEST cruises..and not that much people..which means no slow asses to hold us back from our fun (i.e. waiting for them to catch up)

cant wait!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I would love to come, but I dont think I'll make it that weekend. Brandon from Waco (supraluvr88) just told me about this last night. Thats a holiday weekend and my sis and bro-in-law will be coming down from Plano area (they live like 5-10 min from the Bone Daddy's we got to up there) and bringing their boat. We plan to be at the lake maybe Friday Saturday and Sunday. I was thinking maybe if the weather turned out bad here I would come, but then the weather would probably be bad in Austin too, plus I shouldnt leave town with them coming to visit. If it were to be moved to the next weekend (June 3rd) it would be more likely I could come. Guess we'll just see what happens, dont change it just for me or anything. Hope everyone has a great time, maybe I'll make it next time.

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
MrBoost said:
Whoot! it this fast. I got the Durango now too, so we can pack in 8ppl for easy and safer club-going. We may consider going pub-crawling downtown or just stay at the country place- they usually have a band Sat, but it's not on their calendar yet.

Love me the beer!

I call shotgun on the Durango!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Mobus1 here reporting, I'll be there!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am going to try and make it.. weekends are always crazy for me.

Brent

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DawgOnIT said:

Brent
At least try and come out to the Y Saturday evening for a bit, although the cruises will be awesome!

·
Registered
482 Posts
DawgOnIT said:

Brent
C'mon Brent I'ts been awhile since I went to your house, (remember you were
selling your mkiv rims?

Try to make it you won't regret it!! :bigthumb:

·
can you not
2,094 Posts
Well I put in a time adjustment a couple of days ago so I hopefully will be able to make it. I certainly don't want to miss this one. And this time I'll be there for BOTH days (I missed the Salt Lick last year :( )

·
Registered
166 Posts
dont want to get off topic.. but do you guys ever go out to 1431? It is about a mile from my house! :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts