Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like it's sold out?? Anyone know is there any other way to still get in or if someone has tix they want to part??? Hook it up!!!

Thanks,
Mike D

·
Registered
130 Posts
i doubt its sold out. i go every year and buy my tickets ahead of time. there is always a mile long line through the parking lot. i suspect if you go early...3ish you should be able to wait in line to get in. im going again this year should be pretty shweet.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
^^ he said for REGISTRATION for the car show....not for spectator tickets

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Mike,

I don't know if its sold out but have you called and asked them? Anyways a bit off topic, but this is Tak (Voeun) the kid that used to work with ya at Ziggs... Your car is looking very NICE! :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey WASSSUP TAk!!! How you been man? Hows your eclipse and Scion??? I haven't called but I guess I'll try to roll in the night before and see what they say. They can't reject three supras can they? :drool:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
SupraPimpTT said:
Hey WASSSUP TAk!!! How you been man? Hows your eclipse and Scion??? I haven't called but I guess I'll try to roll in the night before and see what they say. They can't reject three supras can they? :drool:

Make it 4.... Sold the Eclipse but still got the scion

·
NortheastCoatings.Net
254 Posts
it was a good show.. i was there w/ the line of supras.. mine was the black one with the gold turbo kit & turbo.. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts