Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to HIN Boston 4/28... just want to see if anyone else is going or showing.

I'd like to bring the Supra into the show, if anyone else is bringing their car the night before for drop off, let me know, I'd like to catch a ride back with you.

If you're just going to the show post up, I'd like to know who's going and maybe meetup = put some faces to these SFID's.

Mark

·
loose cannon
110 Posts
im going,my boy is putting his slammed f-150 with 22's on it,n a w7,na a nice looking hood etc. im driving up n staying at the best westen in boston( the round looking hotel) lol ill def be looking for supras in the show.prolly leaving fri n ill be in boston all weekend.like the first thread said, id like to put faces on the sfid's.:) looking forward to my first hin of the year.

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when you go to the show, call me up at 603-674-3468. Put it in your phone now.....

meetup at the show.

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looking forward to it!

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
hey mark!

if i didn't have 2 kids under2, a nagging wife, and about 2 ft of snow outside i would come!lol

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
.........be good to them Tom..........

It'd be great to see you there.... I'm hoping to meet up with as many people as possible there.

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this weekend... put 603-674-3468 in your phone and give me a call when you're there.

Mark

·
loose cannon
110 Posts
tryed hittin your number up,but i kept getting a busy signal? i toke the number down right,maybe my phone is just a piece. anyway,it was good to see at least a few supras there,although i heard there was a black one there as well and i only saw the white one along with the blue one in line with an r34.:)

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
how was the show? was it a good turnout?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts