Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody will be showing their car at HIN in Charlotte??? I was thinking about putting my car in the show just because its only $30 more than admission and its pretty damn clean, even though its fairly stock..... Anybody atleast going to this event???

Greg

·
Registered
78 Posts
im definatly goin. thats for sure. i went last year, it was kick ass. my freind nates hatchback club Godspeed Tunning is going to be there.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
The charlotte HIN last year was my first one. In my opion...I wasnt too impressed with it but everyone has different things that they expect from a car show. the best thing about HIN for me was seeing a white supra in the (parking) lot. I might try to give it one more shot with the HIN show. whos knows...I might like it this time. I just hope they are more Sup's this year than last year.

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^^I parked my red supra right next to that white Supra!!! It was beat to hell though:(

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
I was thinking about it. But knowing my schedule, I might not have time. Last year they turned several cars away here in Atlanta. I wonder if they'll do that in Charlotte.

·
Registered
310 Posts
My brother and I are planning to enter our cars together. He has a VERY nice Stealth TT. I know its corny but we are going with the tag line "Brothers by Blood, Twins at Heart" I'll post some pics of it or a link later.

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, registered my car yesterday, hopefully they accept me!!! :)

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
SupraGreg said:
I was wondering if anybody will be showing their car at HIN in Charlotte??? I was thinking about putting my car in the show just because its only $30 more than admission and its pretty damn clean, even though its fairly stock..... Anybody atleast going to this event???

Greg
You wont win because your stock. No ricing there.

I might go. My friend never went to one and wanna go and try to cop a feel on the models.

·
ぐんせ&
112 Posts
few remaining spots left held reserved for locals, and for my personal favorite.. the big boy supra's...!!!

Register by Thursday / Friday @ http://www.hintickets.com/default.asp?PID=34

email [email protected]

should I get a big group of Supra's from SupraForums.com then I'd especially would like to reserve a car row dedicated to the 2JZ.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts