Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
STUFFD 19INCH WHEEL CLUB!
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is something that alot of friends and me look forward to each year in my area. It is the start of the show season and we have the best show 1st until now. Can anybody tell me why DC was not put on the list this year? We always have a strong amount of cars, people are willing to pay here, lots of spectators and it is a safe location. Now alot of us are looking into making a show happen to make up for it. That info is not all final yet but what the hell were they thinking by not having a long tern HIN city no be part of the lineup. We were about to get a nice lineup ready as usual but now we have to go to PA. I'm from PA born and raised but this is not a better area to have this in. The roads are not as good and the car level/numbers don't even come close to us. A small group of us may come up but most don't like to leave the DMV area with there cars. Somebody has to know the answer to this.

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
That sucks...

BUT! I love your car :) :sadance:

·
Hardtop Crew
6,380 Posts
happens all the time.. the dub show was in philly 1 time like 3 years ago and never came back... best carshow /concert ive been 2

·
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I was shocked they cancelled DC , they should bring back the Atlantic City show too.
Never made it to that one. How was the turnout?

·
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you talking about the one at the Dulles Expo Center???
No more riced out shows for us to put our cars in. Maybe we can catch race wars in the desert.
:rolleyes:or is it Long Island NY

·
Hardtop Crew
6,380 Posts
the dubshow has a nice owners section.. there was about 4 supras the year i went... its in Atlantic city this year.... ill be going

·
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nobody has any info huh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts