Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
---
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you guys knew we were doing it, some of you didn't. We pretty much RAN Hot Import Nights this last weekend with 18 of the baddest supras representing. As one of the team captains I couldn't have asked for a better turn out.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Great Job Guys!!!! Is that RA RUSH on the turn tables???? lol

I hope we can have a good turn out like this at the Austin HIN next month....

·
---
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
great job win any trophies?
Yup, I got 3rd place and Jose got best body work.

Great Job Guys!!!! Is that LA RUSH on the turn tables???? lol

I hope we can have a good turn out like this at the Austin HIN next month....
I don't know about the DJ, I didn't handle that because I was already on my way to LA. Sirv and Jesse took care of that.

Well, now would be the time for you guys to start planning. We got this set in just 2 weeks before the show so it is doable. I am tapped out or else I'd consider making the journey up to Texas for you guys.

You're more than welcome to use "Team Supra" if you have a few of you guys showing. The name should get you some special treatment. If you do have a lot of interest I can get you in contact with HIN coordination so you can secure a spot and everything. Good luck.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yup, I got 3rd place and Jose got best body work.

I don't know about the DJ, I didn't handle that because I was already on my way to LA. Sirv and Jesse took care of that.

Well, now would be the time for you guys to start planning. We got this set in just 2 weeks before the show so it is doable. I am tapped out or else I'd consider making the journey up to Texas for you guys.

You're more than welcome to use "Team Supra" if you have a few of you guys showing. The name should get you some special treatment. If you do have a lot of interest I can get you in contact with HIN coordination so you can secure a spot and everything. Good luck.
I meant RARUSH.... as a joke, but screwed that one up... lol

Yeah, I need to make a thread about it in the South Forum to see who all would show up.... I like going to these shows and everybody just drooling over your car... lol

The only thing that gets me, is why would you have to roll in the day before??? You could easily roll in that morning through early afternoon and be set-up prior to the place opening to the general admission... I could see if it was inside...

·
Letterkenny
272 Posts
Beautiful cars..all of them...great work on getting the show setup.

We need more like this up here.. :(

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,223 Posts
Nice job guys!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Even though 18 is a lot, there's so many Supras in Socal you'd think there would've been more.
There are ALOT. but honestly these were IMO some of the cream of the crop! Some of which haven't shown much of thier cars before and some debuting for the first time ever. The crowds of people around our area was just out of control! We deffinetly rocked the show and as Tyler said, we did it with only 2 weeks prep time. :cool:

·
STUFFD 19INCH WHEEL CLUB!
545 Posts
You all did a great job setting up. Lot's of power and clean cars always are a hit.
This is the HIN I like to see. I'm not a big sh>> talker but the trailer queen is dead
and this is true cars that see real car life. My hat goes off to you all!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Nice! I'm glad to hear this turned out really well. Way to represent homies!!

This white one is such a happy Supra with a big smile:D

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
There are ALOT. but honestly these were IMO some of the cream of the crop! Some of which haven't shown much of thier cars before and some debuting for the first time ever. The crowds of people around our area was just out of control! We deffinetly rocked the show and as Tyler said, we did it with only 2 weeks prep time. :cool:
You know who I thought would've been there was Ken, but I guess he was busy with other things.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts