Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
I guess the dude figures nobody would ever know who he is, no shame in staring, ha.

Id stare, just not so obviously, lol.

Nice pics, all of them, that rice engine bay was HOT

G

·
VERY SAD SHOW. OK so the models and dancers were fine but when DOMESTIC cars like Vipers and Mustangs win awards at an IMPORT show, it's time to go ELSEWHERE. Like sports, these shows are now all about $$, not the devotion, time, appreciation and dedication the average hard working enthusiast puts into his or her IMPORT. Need I remind the sponsors. I was told that I could not enter my quicksilver stock Supra on the way into the building after waiting 4 hours in the hot sun. Yet the CAMARO in front of me had no problem. Oh yeah the guy in front of me when I finally did get in had a friggin white Suburban. Oh excuse me, he was from Ultimate Audio. NEVER EVER again going to another HIN even as a spectator. Getting fuel after the show I pulled behind a gent who had a Celica that was TOTALLY hooked up from looks, to electronics and he was livid. CD's were stolen from his car and he did not win a dime. It was red and yellow.
Lots of pictures were taken of my car. Many people posing along the side. That was my enjoyment. Also met a few gents from Supraforums. Hi to the gent with the black SC. I did got lots of compliments and two offers to purchase. I think local meets are way better. Tempted to dispute the credit card charge.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Some nice pics.
Star wars guy pic is classic.
Btw.. That isnt an RB26. Its a 25..

·
Registered
445 Posts
SUPRAHOLIC98 said:
VERY SAD SHOW. OK so the models and dancers were fine but when DOMESTIC cars like Vipers and Mustangs win awards at an IMPORT show, it's time to go ELSEWHERE. Like sports, these shows are now all about $$, not the devotion, time, appreciation and dedication the average hard working enthusiast puts into his or her IMPORT. Need I remind the sponsors. I was told that I could not enter my quicksilver stock Supra on the way into the building after waiting 4 hours in the hot sun. Yet the CAMARO in front of me had no problem. Oh yeah the guy in front of me when I finally did get in had a friggin white Suburban. Oh excuse me, he was from Ultimate Audio. NEVER EVER again going to another HIN even as a spectator. Getting fuel after the show I pulled behind a gent who had a Celica that was TOTALLY hooked up from looks, to electronics and he was livid. CD's were stolen from his car and he did not win a dime. It was red and yellow.
Lots of pictures were taken of my car. Many people posing along the side. That was my enjoyment. Also met a few gents from Supraforums. Hi to the gent with the black SC. I did got lots of compliments and two offers to purchase. I think local meets are way better. Tempted to dispute the credit card charge.
I figured it would be bad, thanks for making me glad I didnt go.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Prok0 said:
Some nice pics.
Star wars guy pic is classic.
Btw.. That isnt an RB26. Its a 25..
oh maybe, its just someone who told be it had a skyline engine and awd setup

btw the star wars pic guy I took, u can ask alex or ryan, I was just turning around fast to take a random pic of him, then I saw the pic I was like :lol: its priceless indeed :bigthumb:

-Seb

·
Registered
90 Posts
What kind of car is it anyways, besides the fact its a peice of shit

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts

Was suprised to see this there, car has been in the stereo shop for almost a year now. It's going to be a wild setup but not sure about the wait time.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
polobai said:
heres another at close of show

seb took pics.... im sure he took more pics of the ground then of your car.... :rolleyes:

HIN is ALWAYS crap...the only saving grace are all the hot girls...with a 30 dollar price tag id rather put in half a tank of gas...heh...and driver around for two hours...

·
F-BodyPerformer
447 Posts
If there were domestics like Vipers and such there, then those owners need to be slapped and hung because nothing should be done to a car like that for it to be in a riced out POS show like HIN. If i wanted to see ugly imports and waste $30, ill cruise down 50 or 441 on friday or saturday night wasting gas :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts