Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Flush 19" wheel club
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hot Import Nights Round 2 at Philadelphia, PA. We weren't rolling as deep this time around as we did in HIN VA, April 21 but we still had 18 cars total this time.

The drive up was no problem and the weather was nice, but the traffic was just crazy! It took us something like 3.5 hours! Then getting into town, we got lost and when we finally found the truck loading ramp we needed to register and get the docking pass a couple blocks away, doh! Once we get in, wow! The Pennsylvania Convention Center is HUGE! There were 2 big scenes setup on each end of the hall with 2 loading entrances on each end. I thought the cars at this show were just nuts! Everything from the expected import type of cars to highend Bentleys, Porsches, Lambo's, Ferrari's to race cars and lowrider bicycles.

Like with my previous set, if anyone wants larger versions of these just let me know.

·
Photographer
250 Posts
yea so sorry i didnt look for you and introduce myself bro. i know i said i would get some nice pics of your car but i didnt have my tripod and my strobe wasnt doin the job without the diffuser. i may be commin down to MD sometime soon for a weekend or something. blatimore area. we should meet up and let me do a photoshoot of your car. youve seen my work right?

·
Registered
250 Posts
holy crap!! thats some nice quality pics there buddie
i think im gonna dropp my photographers and have u take pics instead haahah
wow look at that ass pic of the r34 n the supra
put that on speedlounge n win something agian ahhaha

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
dude, your car is fuckin' bad ass..

Vortex generators FTMFW!!!!

How much did he pay for those??

·
Registered
250 Posts
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drooolin
n this was only a scratch! we didnt bring out all our cars
ahhh it was fun
see u in md when i visit my friend

·
Flush 19" wheel club
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TuneLord, 2jzJdm, RichGT, Ctwins, 93.5MKIV_TT - Thanks!

2jzJdm - LOL! Thanks, glad you like them. Yea I thought that shot of the rear of the black Skyline and your car was pretty cool! Tell the photographers to post their pics of our Supras and the Skylines in this thread too!

GODSP33D - Unfortunately I don't have any completely clear rear shots of 2jzJdm's Supra besides the ones already posted.

I got a bunch more pics to be posted, stay tuned!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Now thats the HIN I want to go to, Those are the cars I want to see. How did you guys place in the show? At least best team appearance.

·
498 Posts
That Black R34 GT-R needs to be dropped 2" FRONT & 1-1.5" REAR.

Besides that non-sense, it looks hot as hell! So do the rest of the cars there. I love those Rear diffusers. Sweet-o-sweet carbon!!!

·
Flush 19" wheel club
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
airpowr, Miller95Supra - Thanks guys!

airpowr - Nothing for us this time, but we got best team at the last HIN show in Va on April 21'st and a bigass trophy. We had alot more Supras and Skylines at that show. This time there were tons of other absolutely sick cars at the show that truly deserved winning. I got more pics of Supras from other teams that were just sick. Also got a shot of Tjin's custom Skyline as well that I'll post up later. In the end, I went along just for the fun of it and so did the rest of our guys. Noone's a "show car" in our lineup.

Miller95Supra - The owner hasn't had the car long but has lots of plans for it. Up close that car is as mint as it gets. The paint is flawless. I agree, I want a rear diffuser real bad!

More pics!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts