Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(I know its short notice but Free events like this don't come to often to FL.)

Round UP A Dunlop Tires sponsored event in conjunction with Hot Import Nights and hosted by Team Solo bring you "Round Up"

A FREE EVENT for all makes and models open to the public with the Following-

-Car show like coverage,
-Music by DJ Rincon
-Free food and giveaways,
-Sponsorship oppurtunities,
-Meet with NCCA judges and get tips,
-Special Invite to HIN July 8th awarded to hottest car in attendance,
-Chance to Win a FREE set of Dunlop tires(raffle)

Info-

Saturady July 1st 2006

Time - 12pm-3pm

Location- Action Gator Tire
4629 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL. 32839

If theres any questions just ask!~

FREE!

·
ぐんせ&
112 Posts
I've heard some good stories of Florida streets... definitely looking to see some action here.

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
Bump for a great meet....

I'll be there for sure.... hope to see some of my bigger brothers/sisters;) out there

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
FREELANCE said:
Bump for a great meet....

I'll be there for sure.... hope to see some of my bigger brothers/sisters;) out there

What, are you bored today? :bootyshak Just going around leaving your mark on threads... LOL... What's going on Randy, everything good on the West Coast?

Dan

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
BLKLABL said:
What, are you bored today? :bootyshak Just going around leaving your mark on threads... LOL... What's going on Randy, everything good on the West Coast?

Dan

Dan, what up homie..

yea, I figured since you have been on this site w/o any parental supervision for so long, I had to check in... ;) :1poke:

I've been great man.. You remember my car has had a friggin bug for over 2 years now.. well I finallly fixed it (myself mind you) a week ago. So hence me back on forums and places of importance.... Now I have to install all these parts at my house....

East coast is good, I can't complain.. Hows the wife... hell what has Sheldon been up to?

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Life is good right now... Jody is also doing well, getting bigger by the moment (she's pregnant) can't wait till the day she pops!!! :1poke:
As for Sheldon, he's got a new hobby. Boating. And to think he got rid of the supra because he didn't want to dump more money into it, and hated having to fix it/. He's probably going to be in for a rude awakening soon enough. Hehehe....
Drop me a line when you come over this way, i'd love to hang out for a bit...
Dan

FREELANCE said:
Dan, what up homie..

yea, I figured since you have been on this site w/o any parental supervision for so long, I had to check in... ;) :1poke:

I've been great man.. You remember my car has had a friggin bug for over 2 years now.. well I finallly fixed it (myself mind you) a week ago. So hence me back on forums and places of importance.... Now I have to install all these parts at my house....

East coast is good, I can't complain.. Hows the wife... hell what has Sheldon been up to?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts