Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ya i gotta jump in here and say THANK YOU to everyone who attended. I honestly would NEVER have thought all this possible only a few weeks ago when Sirv and i were debating how he and i would show and i struck the idea of a Supra Team. You guys really made it happened and then some! It turned out better than i could have imagined with a turnout better than i could have imagined!

Everyone did thier part and chipped in more than money! I thought the local Supra scene had died lately, but u guys re-instilled that flame that Cali was once known for having, and with that im proud to be a Supra owner again.

I know there were trophies given out but i would like to hand out a few trophies of my own:

Most Valuable Players= Sirv & Tyler for gettn' r done

Most Interesting Player= Carlos' (Dark Cherry Red MKIV) You sir are awesome. nuff said!

Most Silent Killer= Andrew and his Goldmember

Most Proud Of= Jose with the "Soapra", a long overdue trophy that even made Mike Urbano up high proud to see last night! His work lives on!

Best Sport= Joey, for putting up with my fire spitting shenannigans all over his car! :lol:

Best Spirit= NORCAL!!!!! For all of u who made the long drive down and held it down! Even hooked it up with the pizza! :bigok:

Late Birds= Enrique and Jason. Glad u guys made it in time. ;) Deffinetly made the exclamation points at the end of the line!

Super Last Minute Man= James making it 18 strong!!!!

Best Parking Skills in Tight Situations= Tim :lol:

Entertainer Award= Jesse hooking it up with an AWESOME DJ!!! :hail:

Helping Hand Awards= Octavio, Matt and Justin. You guys were always looking to help out!

and finally...

...drum roll...

...the...

Totally Got Busted Award= goes to ME! Since the port-o-potties were 30 min waits, and overflowing, i did what i saw someone else do and tried to take a leak on the fence in the corner pretending to be on the phone and got busted by security with flashlights on me and all, then to play it off turning around with half my junk still hanging out explaining "I was just on the phone" :lol:!!!!!!!

I dont think i missed anyone. if i did slap me via reply. :p

·
SF-OT Lurker :]
831 Posts
Looks like you guys had fun Nick. Wish I could have been there. Finals start TODAY for me! Next supra event I hope to hang with you guys. It has been awhile.

BTW did you know anyone that did that track event or w/e they had? I did not even know they created that event.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
^^^ ya. Sammy was tearing it up with his blue MKIV!!

edit: Oh ya....

if ANYONE can find videos or pics of my fireballin' action at the show PLEASE let me know or post them up!! the crowd that gathered round was HUGE!!! :rockon:

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
We did have one successful fence pissing member. :)

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
Well you gotta give it to Nick, if hes gonna get caught doing something he might as well do it right from the front and the back.
LOL, I do believe you got caught from the back too sir. :naughty:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Ooohh man what an event. Serv I'm already coming up with ideas. I'm going to draft it up and shot it over to all of you guys in PM format so we can keep it a hush hush. I want to sleep thinking of all sorts of ideas.

Having Nick tell you the story in person is EVEN better.

Dude You had guys all around your car man I was just trying to make sure they didn't shit there pants when you were burstin the flames but I did see guys trying to film it.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
By the way Dammmnnnn that shitter smelled I swear as far as the screen HIN had placed next to our area. Meanwhile a security guard is standing like its fresh air. I'm walking trying not to gag WTF!!!

·
NA-T What?, NA-T Who?
257 Posts
Thanks for da entertainer award shoutout Nick, really appreciate it lol, guys just wanted let u guys know that DJ EX was very thankful that we let him play with us he definitely had a blast with us, he said was defionitely feelin the vibe from the cars, the media, and from us, he says he is definitely down to show with us next time we do another HIN, and also wanted me to Thank Nick, Sirv, and Tyler for the opppurtinity to show, he was very thankful for everything.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
^^^NO NO NO NO! We NEED to THANK HIM!!! He just set it off when he was up and going. I mean we had our fair share of the people come by. But when he was bumpin people were just following the beats like he was peter piper and then they had an eye full from our cars. Again if there is a next time, we need to reserve his skills for the whole event.

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
Yeah the DJ made a huge difference. People we're tripping out at all the Supras we had as it was but the DJ kept them there, that's for sure. Plus it kept the "eye candy" more active which kept people there even longer. Let him know we all thank him A LOT!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts