Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there goes my all original VIN Supra!

I was driving in the far right hand lane on University going to Tijuana Flats with my girl and out of no where, a red ranger side swipes me going maybe 60 while I was coming to a stop going around 35. After he hit me, we saw him swerve in the median and then get in the far right lane to turn onto goldenrod. I noticed he was trying to get away so I chased him not knowing what kind of damage my car had. I just noticed smoke pooring off the front tire from rubbing the fender. While we were on goldenrod, he tried to get away but couldn't and I pulled up next to him and then in front of him to try to stop him, but he busted a you turn and was gone. I had to stop because my girl was freaking out and I wanted to make sure she was ok, plus the car was rubbing REALLY bad.

*She did say that it looked like the guy did it on purpose as she was looking out my window when it happened*

We did manage to get the plate number and FHP told me that it hasn't been registered for a year. :rant:

I'm just pissed that out of all the cars on University, no one stopped. I'm sure someone saw him hit me as there were cars all around.

Anyway...here are the pics...(sorry for the bad quality cell phone pics)

We had to pull the fender out so I can drive it home.

So...In need of a fender, liner, door work, suspension work as it pulls to the right and the lips on the HREs need to be refinished :-(

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
Have you filed an insurance claim? :(

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Man that sucks Peter. Well if you still want a track car now's the time to go widebody.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,405 Posts
wow sorry to hear that shit pisses me off so bad

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
Oh man, that's terrible. :( I hope they catch the bastard(s) that did this.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
^ seriously. Sounds like a lazy ass excuse on their part. You have to have the plate registered to recieve the damn thing

·
Just a guy who loves cars
94' Turbo, Targa, 6 spd, Ren Red.
496 Posts
Sorry dude. Good luck with the insurance.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts