Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forget my username, I have a UK spec supra which as I understand is the same as a US spec car.

I have a boostlogic T61 conversion at the moment running 1.1bar off the wastegate and all is fine.

However When I set my blitz SBC-ID3 to on and aim to run around 1.3 bar im still hitting fuel cut. Bosst is peeking at 1.25 bar.

Im running an emanage and have tried clamping the MAF sensor from 4.25 to as low as 4.05v but still hits the cut.

Strange thing is that in my logs you can see the clamp operating even at 1.1bar but it doesnt hit the cut.

We have come to the conclusion that I need a FCD on the MAP line aswell. We think the MAF sensor is in control of the fueling and the MAP on the overall boost presure and iniates fuel cut.

Has anyone else had to do this or am I missing something simple?

Thanks in advince.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Need help on this one asap please.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I was never able to the the clamping function to work.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i am not sure of the uk spec, but your clamping the wrong signal the us spec uses the turbo pressure sensor to hit boost cut! it has nothing to do with maf signal but that would scare the hell out of me to clamp the maf as your fuel wouldn't be right

i never used the emange clamp (wasn't aware it could do that), i use the external harness for the e-01 to clamp the voltage.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As I understood it, The MAF is clamped then you add additional duration using the addional injection map to add extra fuel in past the clamp.

As far as im aware I had the FCD on the MAF line before the emanage was fitted and never hit fuel cut.

It was removed when the e-manage was fitted as it is ment to have that feature.

It would seem I need a FCD on the MAP line now then?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The UK spec does have a MAF its the JDM cars that dont. As far as I know the UK spec cars are identical to US cars.

·
Registered
132 Posts
if thats the case then you don't want to touch the maf signal (unless you have a vpc), the wire you cut is a black and yellow wire and its for the tps2 (tm) (turbo pressure sensor)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies, we think we have it sorted now, we need a FCD as well as the emanage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts