1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'mName: Chris Flore
Email : [email protected] (paypal diff)
Phone:6176826399 TEXT ME BEFORE PMING ME I WILL REPLY 100X FASTER
Price : below
Description: below

JDM Celica Sport Steering Wheel-$250
These are VERY rare! This is in excellent condition! These came as in option in japan in the sport edition celicas. includes airbag

[url=https://flic.kr/p/M8cwZy]

HKS 272 CAMS - NON VVTI - $650
Have a an excellent set of cams for sale at a good price ( new is 1100). Used for 3k miles . These are a great high horsepower cam that wont turn the engine into an interference one. HKS cams are known for the compatibility.

Stock Black 202 Factory Side Skirts - $250
in good condition . could use a detail.

Third Brake Light. 93-96 -$150
Tested and in good working order. these cost close to 400 from the dealer

[url=https://flic.kr/p/M8cx5U]

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cams are sold to rwppowerful. Sorry andre

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, so I filed a claim, and mailed the cams back to you. You signed for them almost 24hrs ago.
I need to know what the status is on me getting my money back, as I have another deal I need to use it on.
Its the weekend which is the time i spend with my wife amd kids. Im not going to jump at the click of your heels because YOU didnt pay attention to the multiple pictures i sent you, (which you admitted)
Gotta love people like you. Lowball , dont pay attention to high res pics, then file a claim because theyre not new condition when the ad clearly states they were used and everything is visible in the pics. I feel bad for anyone that sells you used parts. I lost 45 dollars in shipping because of this. Inwish paypal would let people charge a restocking fee.

You have your refund

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mods you can close this thread everythinf has been sold . Including the cams. Again!

·
Administrator
8,799 Posts
I sent you some texts about the cams I received and their condition upon unboxing them...
Ok, so I filed a claim, and mailed the cams back to you. You signed for them almost 24hrs ago.
I need to know what the status is on me getting my money back, as I have another deal I need to use it on.
Its the weekend which is the time i spend with my wife amd kids. Im not going to jump at the click of your heels because YOU didnt pay attention to the multiple pictures i sent you, (which you admitted)
Gotta love people like you. Lowball , dont pay attention to high res pics, then file a claim because theyre not new condition when the ad clearly states they were used and everything is visible in the pics. I feel bad for anyone that sells you used parts. I lost 45 dollars in shipping because of this. Inwish paypal would let people charge a restocking fee.

You have your refund

Glad to see it worked out for you minus the headache. Contrary to popular belief there are plenty of bad buyers out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.