Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased another hks ss bov, and i notitced it doesn't have the srew in the back where you can tighten or soften it. Do you guys know antying about that? I wonder why it's like that now.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Did you buy the universal one or the supra spec one?
I bought once 2 of them the universal one did not come with the bolt and the one for the supra did.
Still I don't known but if they removed it, must have been for a good reason, as I didn't see any price change.

·
2jz powered
1,632 Posts
i oculd be wrong but i was always under the impression that you weren't suppose to mess with the adjustment on the HK$ SSQ.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've boughten both ss bov's in universal style. But the first one I bout was a year and half ago. When the new one came in, I knew something was different but couldn't figure out what it was. Then I realized it didn't have the valve adjustment in the back anymore. Also It seemed like the new bov seemed like it was made thinner(where it goes into the flange) cause I could spin the new bov so easily, where as the other one I could only move it unless gave it some pressure. Have any of you guys recently purchased a new ss bov lately?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts