Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Search
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually was given this muffler from a friend... I figured it couldn't hurt, all i had on my car was 3 inch pipe back to a glass pack. That's it. :) It was super loud so I had this guy weld it up today...

It sounds incredible. the car is very very quiet now, i can hear my engine and everything... its so clean! Just my input if someone was considering it.

_ justin

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
pics or ban!

i want to see under the car, the welds and such.

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
joey, your exhaust has a resontator as well as the can?

is it as icy as the one in my sig?

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
no resonTator :p no cat.

lol... STfu! gtfo my internets! :rofl: looks pretty good. i never liked how the MK3 exhausts ahve those 2 bends right after the subframe to get around the gas tank... so gay. but it looks good. either its un-resontated 1jz's or just the Apexi Dunk w/o a resonator, but they are too whiney and raspy in relation to the 2j. does yours have a "bite" to it as you pass into the midrange?

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
thats awesome. the GReddy Race ti and the the HKS carbon ti sound prety damn good. my next setup is going to be dual bed-side exit exhaust; roush/lightning style. less weight and more room in the back for fuel cells and batter boxes and shit..

· 7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,609 Posts
flubyux2 said:
thats awesome. the GReddy Race ti and the the HKS carbon ti sound prety damn good. my next setup is going to be dual bed-side exit exhaust; roush/lightning style. less weight and more room in the back for fuel cells and batter boxes and shit..

i wanna see that, im doing an under car turn down exhaust.
kinda hot rod or truck style but i like it.
-sean

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
i thoughta bout doing dumps as well... i like how dumps sound on cars. the sound resonates as it reflects off the ground. the down side is the droning inside the car and the soot/carbon buildup under the car and on the rear bumper. i had an open DP/dump and i had that problem.

im thinking about 4" DP, mid pipe into a 3" y pipe, and 3" side exit w/ dual DTM tips... but instead of the tips pointing up like normal, rotate them 90* so they point out the back, like a lightning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.