Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Where can I find a HKS CF/ALU Front Strut Bar when the price is NOT a major issue ?
Thanks, Klaus

·
Getrag Gearhead
1,872 Posts
That bar looks awesome even though I have never seen it in person. One of the T04R emebers (Dave Mashour) used to have it in his red supra. I don't see the car anymore on their website so I can only assume that its sold. The bar was only available from HKS japan and not available here. I don't think that this bar will be as strong as a metal bar so I would rather have one made from Titanium or Chrome-Vanadium alloy. The billet anodized strut caps look like a work of art as well. The build quality of this piece is the reason why it went for over $400!!. I wouldn't mind spending that kind of money if I could get a similar bar made of an extremely light weight alloy instead of carbon fiber. Tein are you listening?

Joe.

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Tein if you are listening, somehow make it fit over the EDFC motors! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$400 ... !!! ... ??? ... ONLY ...
- I planned to spend A LOT MORE ... :) :) :)
Klaus

·
-Getting High on KAI-
272 Posts
To the top!!!

Can it really be that no one at the biggest supraforums has there HKS FSB for sale, when a person is willing to give his paycheck for it?

:drooling:

·
www.suprahardtopregistry
75 Posts
i remember the retail is like $1800

·
Registered
493 Posts
I didn't sell the car. T04R and I had a falling out and they pulled my car down. I paid like 1400.00 or something for it. I was thinking I was going to sell it and get something else. So if someone wants it, I'll sell the bar.

email me at [email protected]

later,
dave

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
OK - Well, - Dave did not want to sell after all !!!
Anybody else want to make $1G+ on their HKS Front Bar ???
Contact me by PM ot EM and I got $$ ready to go ... :)
Thanks, Klaus

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want this item bad !!!
Come on - somebody must be needing some $$$ ... :)
Klaus

·
2jz powered
1,649 Posts
yah thats the HKS Kansai Service bar....the price is too rich for my blood. i can think of many things i could spend 1k+ on. but its a sweet ass bar non the less. for poeple who know what they are looking at...it screams out bling.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I've been looking for one for awhile, definitely bling SoarerTT.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Why is this strust bar so expensive?

·
Registered
678 Posts
ReI86 said:
Carbon Fiber wrap and its from HK$
Doesn't Cusco make one in Carbon fibre? I'm sure its no where near $1,000 for the Cusco... :confused:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
!!! --- Putting out a REWARD --- !!!

Hua said:
Philly Single is also willing to sell his for $1,000. He mentioned that a while back.
Jay sold his HKS FSB long ago :( :( :(

SoarerTT said:
yah thats the HKS Kansai Service bar....the price is too rich for my blood. i can think of many things i could spend 1k+ on. but its a sweet ass bar non the less. for poeple who know what they are looking at...it screams out bling.
I cant think of a 1K item I havn't bought ... :) :) :)

Klaus said:
I want this item bad !!!
Come on - somebody must be needing some $$$ ... :)
Klaus
I have being told that there is sold around 100 of theese HKS FSB's - SOMEONE must be needing $1000 more badly then this piece of metal !!!

OK: $100 in reward for finding (or leading to) a nice looking one that can be mine for $1000

Thanks, Klaus

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TTT

·
Top Down.. Twins Spinnin'
523 Posts
I think i will be able to get it for you... My friend said "it is no problem to get it" so i'll let you know as soon as he tells me.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts