Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tried a search but didn't come up with much. I'm about a buy an HKS downpipe for stock twins ( got a good deal). I don't see many people running them, and i was wondering.. Are they just as good as the RMM DPs???

Ok I know people are going to say i didn't search, but i promise you i did. I'm looking for the quitest angled sytle exhaust. i like to hear the motor just as much as anything else. thanks!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
HKS only replaces the rear cat where the RMM replaces both. HKS also doesn't have a O2 bung on it..so you have to drill/weld your own or get yourself a o2 fooler.

quietest angled? most guys here are into noise! lol
but the quietest angled exhaust i've seen is the TRD gen II exhaust. enjoy!

Vic

Mazx6 said:
i tried a search but didn't come up with much. I'm about a buy an HKS downpipe for stock twins ( got a good deal). I don't see many people running them, and i was wondering.. Are they just as good as the RMM DPs???

Ok I know people are going to say i didn't search, but i promise you i did. I'm looking for the quitest angled sytle exhaust. i like to hear the motor just as much as anything else. thanks!

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Vic, yea i'm going to hold off on that dp.

See, I like the sound off my greddy sp, but i love the look of an N1 style exhaust. I still want the turbos to be very pronouced though. i'm not sure what i want to buy....:cool:

thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts