Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Phantasm
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been trying to hold out till the search was back on, but i cant wait anymore. i thought i had threads saved on what people were adjusting them to but i can't find them. there was a perfect thread with someone saying they started with a certain amount of clicks from left to right and went from there. anyways, any help would be great. i really hope they get this search back up soon so i dont have to post this kind of shit.

·
Banned
109 Posts
every car is different. your car might weigh more or less then others. so the only real way to do is to experiment at the track and see what settings increase your traction (60 ft times) and which settings dont.

·
Papichulin
305 Posts
How's drivability on the street with these? I understand there's some kind of mode or positioning of hardware that allows for a stiffer ride off the drag strip. Does it work well? Is the car's handling acceptable for riding some backroads fairly fast on the way home? I understand this is not ''settings'' related but I will soon be making an order for some parts and these coilover set is a consideration.

Thanks in advance for ANY feedback...

Ed

137 Posts
For the street use put 16 clicks front and 12 rear and they are a lot better than stock suspension even on the highway... I really think they are great !
I did not notice to much improve on the track but on the streets are fantastic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts