Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend on the bb hooked me up with english instructions for the evc 5. I figured i would toss them up here for anyone else who might need them. There are 2 pages of pictures. On the top of the page you will see "1" and "2" to get to the next page. If the photo is too small click on the image itself and it will blow it up to actual size. Here is the link,

http://www.northeastsyty.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album437

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
i read on another thread that installing the EVC 5 should be done the Blitz way from mkiv.com

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
OMG I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW!

ive been having problems with mine for the past month and have not been able to get my hands on this manual from anywhere

i suggest this be put on MKIV.com or the FAQ section fast!

once again thank you soo much

·
Registered
238 Posts
kevganzon said:
i read on another thread that installing the EVC 5 should be done the Blitz way from mkiv.com
Yeah, I installed mine the Blitz way and it works well. Still nice to have the manual though.

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
Thanks bro...didnt' think they existed!!!!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Yeah, I installed mine the Blitz way and it works well. Still nice to have the manual though.
Can you point me to the link? Just wanna make sure I follow the right one. The Blitz ebc manual I was looking at only had an in and an out on the solenoid...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts