Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, need to make a decision on either of the boost controllers. Just want to hear people s opinions and advice before I went out and bought one. I am considering buying the EVC 6 since its newer and not significantly more expensive but I have been adviced by some to go the Blitz route as it has a Dual solenoid. Any advice would be great???

Cheers

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Blitz SBC iColor is the one you should be comparing with the EVC6. iColor works for me but I doubt you will get any neg. comments from the HKS camp. BTW, I can hold a preset boost to within +0.05bar using a fairly agressive gain setting.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya but the Blitz SBC i Color is significantly more expensive than the HKS EVC 6. Whereas the SBC iD 3 and the EVC 6 are similarly priced.

·
4,655 Posts
Since you have the means, for the HKS. I'd go with it. My friend has an old school unit on his WRX and it never over boosts.

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
I just installed an EVC 6 on a Supra recently and dialed in the boost today. Performance is great. This boost controller has endless options to mess with, half of which noone will ever use. Great product if you ask me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts