Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've been trying to avoid this... I've been trying to stumble on the answer, but I've got to ask. How the hell do you work this thing and WTF does volume A & volume B mean? I looked for the manual on the HKS website, but can't find my exact model.

I got this car in Jan. and I'm just now starting to do some mods. It already had the HKS EVC BC installed. No data screen... just the box, which someone mounted right in the damn way on the steering column. It has a power button and a Volume A & Volume B. I'm assuming that A is for the low boost (under 4k) setting... and the B is for high boost (over 4k) setting. Is this correct?

Sorry if this is a dumbass question. I'm a life long small block chevy guy trying to figure out this turbo shit. :D

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
alright well with out the screen you shoulc def get yourself a nice boost gauge. then u just have to either get to the dyno or do some street tuning in 4th gear and read the boost gauge. then adjust the knob to the right until you reach the amount of boost you are looking for! and i believe that that the 2 nkobs are 2 different boost settings. A for high B for low. if you can find someone to borrow their screen you can do it alot easier. then you just dial in the knob to the % over stock boost you want. i think my was somewhere areounf 40-45 in order to reach 18psi

~Andrew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts