Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got rid of my pos profec A and bought the HKS EVC EZ. The instructions are confusing me. Does anyone know of a site that explains how to hook up this BC?

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
You can just use the Blitz DSBC install instructions under tech articles on mkiv.com......you hook the EZ up the exact same way. Only thing different is on the HKS stepper motor... One line goes to actuator, one line to turbo nipple... and there is a 3rd one .....just needs a vacuum source.....just "t" it into the small hose on the stock bov. Otherwise just install the exact way as the blitz dsbc.

·
Sleeper King
2,235 Posts
Silver bullet

or anyone,
I installed the hks ez lastnight and basically followed the dsbc instructions.
I hooked up port 2 to the turbo outlet (discharge) then I hooked up port 3 to the top of the wastegate actuator.Then I capped off the bottom of the actuator, capped the two at the vsv, then lastly capped the steel line that connects to the left vsv outlet.

For port 1, I just tapped into the line that I have going to my boost gauge. I noticed that silver said to tap to the stock bov line.

Did I do the install correctly, I'm not too sure how much boost I'm making, because I have the spare tire on, so when I get the drag radials on today, I will be able to get on it and find out.

Just looking to see if I installed this correctly. I did some searches and found info on boost controllers hooking to the pressure tank, etc...

thanks for any help

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I will go to MKIV and print the blitz install instructions. Later...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can anyone tell me how to hookup the HKS ez on a single? Looks like Port 1-
T'd off the FP regulator??? not sure
port 2- connected to turbo pressure inlet and T'd to the side of the
wastegate, closest to the strut tower
port 3- to top of the wastegat closest to the firewall

sound right?

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
Sounds like you guys are hooking /hooked it up correctly. You dont have to use the bov line...where you tapped in is just fine. And don't waste time with pressure tank hook up. PIA and waste of time. There is no need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts