Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Engine Geek
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.hksusa.com/products/?id=2555

Have any of you seen this yet? seems to have the samekind of capabilities as emanage, and is avalable with a direct plug in harness for the jza70. i was looking into emanage a while ago but it seems like alot of people have had trouble getting it to work correctly at higher boost. just wanted to see if there is anyone out there who know about this part yet.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Looks like a real nice substitute! Little pricey and they could have done a better job on the display, but real nice. I would like to try it, if I had the cash.

·
Engine Geek
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
takakaira.com has a way more detailed writup on it.... and a way better price. im sure you could get a much better price through other vendors as well. i hadnt heard of it untill i stumbled across it today... so i guess nobody has really tried it yet.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Damn...has a better resolution than my haltech interceptor (16X24 vs. 16X16) and has the A/F Feedback function similar to the tecIII. Almost the same price too. Maybe I should have waited....

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
It was used on the R-33 Top Secret Skyline that had over 1100 awhp and over 200 mph. Its a powerfull unit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts