Supra Forums banner

HKS FCD question, is this a K-Type?

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Boostedmkiii 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought a used FCD from a board member, I just want to make sure it's the right type for a 7M-GTE because it doesnt say Type-K or K3 on it or anything.

On the back there was a text FST-15229. On the front it just said HKS FCD. Like this: http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/fcd/hksfcd.jpg

Should it say K3 or Type-K anywhere?

#4 ·
This is for my friends mk3. But I have an ace in my sleeve, stay tuned ;)

it will say on the back. the FCD is pretty much universal, it just depends on which setting you have it at. MKIII=setting 3. I have the K type on the back. the first letters read: FCDK3. I have one for sale in the MKIII section...
So yours read FCDK3... I wonder why mine reads FST...? Hope this isnt the wrong one. How can I make sure?

#3 ·
it will say on the back. the FCD is pretty much universal, it just depends on which setting you have it at. MKIII=setting 3. I have the K type on the back. the first letters read: FCDK3. I have one for sale in the MKIII section...

#5 · (Edited)
i have a FCD but i just picked up a S-AFC but i dont have a wideband to tune it out so it there any way i can wire up both of them at the same time.when i connected them both together i would hit fuel cut at 5psi or 3000 rpm.i dont know what to do for the mean time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.