Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about HKS hard pipe kit? Is there any sens to buy it for bpu? If yes what power increase should I have?

Z

·
0 Posts
no power increase. ust makes engine looks good. it might help IC pipings pop during high boost but not really..all depends on what kind of clamp you use.

HKS sells them quite expansive, so unless you can find a cheap used set, why not pay double the hardpipe money and get a FMIC?

·
Registered
658 Posts
I got a set used and the $ was not to bad. I don't think it increases Hp at all. It looks good and you can hear the bov and spool much better. there may be a slightly quicker spool up to. it was worth for me since I don't intend to go single and from what I have read the increase performance at BPU from a FMIC is not worth the $. The engine compartment look better and the car sounds MUCH better, look for a used set.

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for info, could you tell me how much have you paid for used set of HKS hard pipe? I can buy used set but I think price is too high...

·
Registered
658 Posts
300 with shipping I am told I paid on the high end but Iwas happy with the deal got a few extras like t bolt clamps I also bought some red turbo sillicon hosing connectors from hose techniques to match my paint ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts