Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All this came off my tt auto mkiv

Authentic HKS TI full exhaust including mid pipe and silencer. Its a little dirty and has some rubber on it from doing burnouts. But its in good shape over all and hardly any scrape marks. The midpipe is welded to it and it makes it a lot easier to install/remove. $700.

Full 4 inch down pipe. Included is a the bosch wideband that I had used with q16 for a few passes. The down pipe has 2 check valves to hook to your valve covers to release crank case pressure. Its an alternative to a catch can. You can just remove them and plug the holes if you don't want to use them. $500.

Powerhouse street style intake with Q45 throttle body and tps sensor. This intake had a direct port plumbed into it so it still has the 1/16 npt holes in it. If you don't use it you can just plug them. It also has a big hole in the top where I had a nitrous blow off plate. This intake helps balance the flow between runners. Throttle body has been machined and has a fitting to hold the ic pipe to it on top. Price for intake alone is $200. Price for throttle body $80. Price for both $250.

Modified stock driveshaft for th400 into an auto mkiv. This is a direct bolt in for autos looking to go with a th400 transmission. $400

Auto TT axles $50 for both.

Authentic HKS header not a clone or knock off. Heat coated black. Comes with T4 metal gasket, studs and nuts. Good shape SOLD

Nitrous Express intercooler sprayer comes with nitrous solenoid SOLD

Nitrous express shower heads for wet system. Comes with fittings. SOLD

Prices are not including shipping or paypal fees. Locally buyers preferred I'd rather someone pick up the big stuff like the exhaust. But I guess I can ship if I have to. All items are in Union City, CA. You can hit me up on pm, reply here or call 650-346-7300.

· Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.