Supra Forums banner

HKS Hi-Power???

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Suprajoey 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys knew about or have an
HKS Hi-Power exhaust system? I was very intersested in this exhaust and wanted to hear your guys thoughts..

Thanks Again.

#4 ·
Got one and love it, looks absolutely perfect on the car, with just the right amount of clean deep dark noise.

I've got a lot of pictures up on my website,

also check this particular video (stock twins, 3" downpipe into HKS Hi-Power):
http://www.94supra.com/videos/deleted_scenes.wmv

(pay special attention to the fly-by's and how long the sound lasts and how deep it is)

(All of my newer video's only include the sceaming of the wastegate which drowns out the exhaust.)

#5 ·
I have it on my BPU car and I really like it. It's typical HKS quality (very high), fits perfect and has a nice deep rumble to it, especially for a BPU car (75 mm). It's quiet in normal driving, doesn't attract a lot of attention from the police and sounds great at WOT. A friend of mine liked it so much, he purchased one for his T04Z-equipped APU car.

Ken.

#6 ·
Nice vid, Luke. BTW, the Hi-Power is a tad louder if you are TTC. It took a while, but I figured out that's why my buddy's car sounded just a little bit louder than mine when he was BPU (and TTC), whereas I am still sequential.

Ken.

#9 ·
i have the Hi-power in my NA. its pretty loud during accel. and very inexpensive, $499 free shipping at evasivemotorsports.com (i ordered mine there) and it fits very flush into the exhaust groove in the bumper. im not sure about the HKS Silent though. im pretty sure you can by the inner silencer later if you decide.

#11 ·
LMAO, im taking a wild guess, but the name gives it away, one is more silent than the other...lol...the silent HKS Hi-Power is quieter...lol..!!

i have one too, and i love it...sounds real mean, but got me into some trouble already here in Los Angeles, with the Gay Cops...!!:fawk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.