Zip: 34209
Phone: 6176826399- NO LATE TEXTS. NOTHING AFTER 11PM EASTERN TIME .PM IF LATE
Email: [email protected]
Price: Below
Description : Below

THREAD APPROVED BY MODERATOR BIOLOGIST

HKS HiperMax Pro Coilovers *like new*
$875 SHIPPED
Price does not include shipping ! I have a excellent condition set of HKS Hipermax pro coil overs for sale they have 1200 miles on them and are in perfect condition. These are HKS most expensive coil overs that you could buy at one point. They retailed for 2500-2800. 30 way adjustable dampening . The strut bodies look identical to my ohlins which makes me wonder due to the much higher price than their other series. Spring rates are 16 and 18k

98 MKIV Steering Wheel Red Stitching Mint !!
sold
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!!
I have a mint condition OEM 98 steering wheel with red stitching wheel is in mint condition with no issues this is a gorgeous piece and would look great in a nicely finished interior. If you need cruise control price is an additional 75.

LED OEM THIRD BRAKE LIGHT
sold
ALL LEDS WORK. IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

VVTI GTE CYLINDER HEAD w/cams and valvetrain. no valve covers
SOLD

Price does not include shipping . Valvetrain is complete minus valve stem seals, which were removed when head was inspected by machinist.. You can get the VVTI gear off any GE junkyard motor for pennies . I will also throw in a set of GS300 cams which are identical to the aristo cams. CAN PROVIDE MORE PICS AS REQUESTED. THIS CAME OFF A STOCK ARISTO WITH 90K MILES. I personally imported this from Japan. Car was sent to the junkyard because of a bad transmission.

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
3 day bump price drop on the coilovers!! 875 shipped!! Taking a hit on them bigtime! i also have some softer hks springs i can swap out if need be. 10k and 9k
I just bought a c's short shifter so i have to sell these lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.