Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i ve been searching online to find the installation manual for HKS Type R intercooler

does anyone have a copy ? a link?
HKS dosn't seem to have it on their web

I know how to install it, but i want to make sure about the mounting tabs, im either missing a bracket or ....

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
NP, I just replaced my HKS R with another HKS R, (found a smoking deal on one 4sale was NIB at some motorcycle shop)
I Looked for the instructions about an hour last night, but think I gave them to friend with when gave him my old intercooler. Honestly the instructions translation sucked and I used website for pictures..,.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NP, I just replaced my HKS R with another HKS R, (found a smoking deal on one 4 sale was NIB at some motorcycle shop)
I Looked for the instructions about an hour last night, but think I gave them to friend with when gave him my old intercooler. Honestly the instructions translation sucked and I used website for pictures..,.
well, thanks for that, i had to get a visual , i thought i was doing something wrong, i got a smoking deal also , on the R type, its in clean condition, but the piping that came with it, which is high quality HKS of course, wont work on my single setup, and just installed the IS300 fans last night, and the pipe to the TB is coming to close to the fans, so now i have to fabricate to run the pipes through the LT apron , behind the headlight where the battery would sit, and move the battery to the back i guess , so im playing around with the routing of the pipes. Are you on Single or TT ? if you have a single setup, would you mind sharing a couple of photos ? top view and etc?

thanks, not i a rush either ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts