Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Have a question on Apexi N1 or HKS Hipper(not the Ti), I know they are similar, but which one should I go for and which one look better?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Since your screen name is blitzjza80, why not go for the blitz nurspec R? i had the n1 on my car, but switched to the blitz...i will never go back!! full stainless steel polished, you cant go wrong with that.

wezz

·
Black is Faster!
425 Posts
Wezz said:
Since your screen name is blitzjza80, why not go for the blitz nurspec R? i had the n1 on my car, but switched to the blitz...i will never go back!! full stainless steel polished, you cant go wrong with that.
Do you have any pictures you could post of the rear of your car with the nurspec? I've seen it on vendor websites, but i've never seen one on a "real" car. How does the sound compare to the N1? I've heard it's quieter than the N1, but i like the sound of the N1, if not even a little louder.

Have a question on Apexi N1 or HKS Hipper(not the Ti), I know they are similar, but which one should I go for and which one look better?
This is often the combo decision people come down to. As for looks, they are a little different. The N1 is a little more sporty IMO, and the hyper resembles the Greddy PE, to the best of my memory, but i might be wrong. Just a personal style thing really, both look great and no difference in performance, but the N1 i think is a little louder. You can see the N1 at mvpmotorsports.com

I'm thinking about the Apexi GT spec. Has 95 mm piping, just a quarter inch less than the HKS Ti, and $400 cheaper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts