Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Not your average auto mk3
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apex'i ITC w/ harness... $150 + shipping

HKS racing bypass w/ HKS pipe/flange, will fit right into your stock IC piping, or hack the flange off and weld onto your own IC piping... $200 + shipping

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt...prices obo...

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt....parts must go...make offers......

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
What is the bov rated for? Will it surge under 15psi?

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ran 14psi for a while on my street tune and never had an issue with surge myself....

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ITC sold...

HKS still FS....

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt....

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Can you provide a bit more info on the BOV?
Why does it have 2 nipples?
Whats the bolt on top for?
How is it different from the SSQV?
Is it pull type?
How old is it?
Whats the diameter of the pipe that has HKS written on it?
Thanks

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
straight from the hks page... :)

HKS Standard and Racing Bypass valves are push type valves that utilize calibrated spring pressure and vacuum line pressure to remain closed against the pressurized air in the charge pipe. As the throttle is closed, creating vacuum in the line, combined with the force of the pressurized air in the charge pipe, the bypass valve pushes opens and allows the pressurized air to escape. The HKS Standard Bypass Valves are adequate for the airflow associated with engines producing upwards of 300hp. HKS Racing Bypass Valves function similar to the Standard Bypass Valves, but incorporate an additional pressurized port to aid under severe boost conditions. The Racing Bypass Valve can also be used as a safety "pop-off" valve if the second port is connected to a pressure source that does not see vacuum. For added flexibility and function, HKS Racing Bypass Valves are offered in various adjustable boost pressure ranges that are determine by a specific spring pressure.

bolt ont he top adjusts spring tension, and it is abotu 3 years old, and is the only valve i have run until the new combo im buildign now....the hks pipe's od is the same as the stock IC hose ID for those that may want to run it in a stock type setup without hardpipes....

thats about it i think....

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bizzump...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts