Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the hks slave cylinder for the HKS multi disk clutch.... not what i expected. not the whole slave cylinder. it's only the rod end of it.

anyone using this?.. how odes it help you?

Insang

·
Old School
314 Posts
It will help you better anticipate the engagement of the clutch. I personally liked the car without it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont' have HKS tripple or double.. I have OSG twin ... i was wondering if it will smooth out the engagement.

by what it looks like it's spring loaded. and def shorter then stock. so i can't see how it will make using the clutch easier....

I guess i just have to try it for my clutch... and see it will do anything..

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
I have it and the last time I drove with it, it made that on/off feeling disappear. I like my HKS Tripple Plate more than any clutch including stock, just because of the way it drives in town.

Eric

·
Registered
194 Posts
Since the rod is spring loaded, will this be a good match for the exedy twin plate?

Thanks, Asgar

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
yeah i was wondering about this part as well. i have an rps carbon/carbon twin and the engagement point is pretty high no matter how i adjust it.

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Save 50 bucks, and use a large bolt of the same diameter, just a little longer than stock and the HKS slave cylinder rod. My HKS Triple Plate feels great on the street.

Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts