Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure what hks stage 2 is...but it did look like the gtr was starting too pull back after 250! i know they have those tranny issues with warrenty but damn those things are starting to really react well to mods!

· Registered
934 Posts
not to ruin the parade on the gtr but to be honest that vette sounded like it doesnt even have upgraded camshaft... idk it may have a big motor but def. not an aggressive cam. and IMO y the hell would you put a stroker motor and leave the stock cam? something doesnt add up. and btw what is hks stage 2? does that mean turbo back exhaust, more boost, things like that? idk not enough info but all 3 cars were quick though.

· Registered
1,265 Posts
man, the one against the vette was one of the funnies racing vids i've ever seen!!! if only you guys understood russian

btw, the ac was on during the run against the vette, or at least thats what they said

· Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,839 Posts
Not knowing a bit of Russian, I still laughed at them yelling going through the gears in the first video and yes, the GTR seemed to pull pretty hard up to 190! Also have to say that the Vette looks pretty mean

· Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,839 Posts

· Registered
1,265 Posts
slyvki- If you speak Russian can you explain what the difference between the two runs were in this video?
http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-09/05-20-09page-HKS-Stage-2-Nissan-GTR-R35-vs-BMW-M6-Stroker.htm
The first one the Viper had him til around 175mph, then the GTR begins to pull but the second race something obviously went wrong.
there was only one run in this vid, they said the m6 had some sort of stroker kit, then said something about stage 2, not sure if they were talking about the m6 or the gtr though.

i also didn't see a viper... maybe you posted the wrong link...

· the russian mafia
305 Posts
its funny how the guy didn't realize he ate the famous vett from Odessa with the AC on. He was disappointed when the vett immediately rolled out after the race.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.