·
Hardtop Crew
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
jt richardson
vineland nj
please pm

Up for sale is this hks t51r spl. Asking 3500 FIRM
Comes with down pipe,manifold,tial gate,heat shield,lines Local pickup please. Ive attached video to show condition. Normal shaft play but not alot, off a lower mile setup.

IF you want vids of the turbo or the taillights and are interested please dm me.

Untitled by icehawk62, on Flickr

TOXIC TAILS 350$

Ok so bare with me. Alot of people have tons of questions regarding these and if they work or what generation they are. These are the first generation . I will include a video from today showing the condition. No bent tabs all you do is swap with your factory lights. You will need a resistor for the turn signals because they blink faster than normal. All the running lights work and the reverse and turn lights. The only issue i see is some of the actual brake light leds are not lighting up as seen. The price reflects these as these go for 450-600$ with no issues. No trades ! Just cash. I will ship these if you pay shipping and insurance. I have a little wiggle room but these still could be used with no other issues. No Canada shipping .USA only

·
Hardtop Crew
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump taking offers local

·
Registered
327 Posts
Are you taking offers on the turbo setup (you said firm) or just the other parts?

·
Hardtop Crew
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you taking offers on the turbo setup (you said firm) or just the other parts?
Sorta firm. If you are local and have a decent offer dm me. Bump priced lowered to 3500 for turbo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts