Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rockstar Extraordinaire
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the middle of doing a tanabe down pipe and hks 4' ti exhaust, i cannot seem to figure out how to connect the muffler section to the car. can someone please help me out a lil here? Thanks...

Kyle

·
Registered
185 Posts
I may be wrong, but the HKS ti I believe has it's own hanger brackets that bolt to the car, then hang the rubber hangers, and exhaust rods slip into those.

Is that what you are talking about or how it connects to the tanabe?

·
Rockstar Extraordinaire
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shit... i bought it off a guy on here. it didnt come with a bracket. im gona have to do something else then. thanks.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
cooterhan said:
shit... i bought it off a guy on here. it didnt come with a bracket. im gona have to do something else then. thanks.
I'll call him today Kyle, I never received a bracket when I bought it.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Kyle,

I called HKS this morning and they confirmed that you need that bracket. I'm waiting to hear back from the guy I bought it from to see if he still has it and I also sent Dusty a message about ordering a new one. I'll let you know what happens. I left my work # on your voicemail also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.