What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional:
What is your City? : miami
What is your State? : fl
What is your Zipcode? : 33184

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

For sale is a polished TITAN fuel rail SOLD!

2nd I am selling the exaust as a whole. 5" to 4 reduced downpipe with 4 inch midpipe tagging along to a HKS Titanium catback. the down pipe fits a virtual works T6 setup. I am not sure but I believe will also work for full race but don't quote me on that. I am selling it as a whole$The only way for me to split it is if its sold at the same time to two difference people needing different sections I WILL NOT sell the cat back on its own.
$1500.00 obo

Edit I will sell the downpipe and midpipe for 600.00
3rd. I am selling a long block with 55k on it. It's a stock block with only Crower valvtrain on the head. I have a few people who are interested in the head as I have not posted the short block up for sale. But I have no money yet for it. I am saying this because it's very possible that I see this splitting in two. Price for head is 750.00 short block is 900.00 or 1500.00 if it is purchased by the same person completely. Long block is potentialy sold. will update if does not go through

all fees and shipping is needed to be additional to the cost. feel free to ask quistions.

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok exhaust is available and I also have the Hks ti, It is in excellent condition also. I will take some pics when I take it out of the car. I really don't feel like take it out untill necessary.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts