·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Saul Magana
Email:[email protected]
Zip:67846
Phone number: 620-290-seven five seven four

Here it is! I live in such a small area that this thing doesn't get the attention it deserves and hopefully someone can get
the enjoyment out of it that they should!

Price is $2150 and that is shipped to the lower 50 states.

Pm me if you have any questions feel free to text and email. Text will probably have the fastest reply

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
As far as I know they only made these for the JZA80, JZX100, and R34. I've seen two different mounts for the JZA80, both known as authentic. The one I have was originally a JZX100. Good luck with sale!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This bar was off of a chaser. The
Bases were machined to fit the supra. If you look at the models for the chasers, the mounts have a different style than the picture that was posted above.

·
966 Posts
Correct, this is a Chaser bar with the baseplates reworked to coordinate with the Supra shock studs. A JZA80 bar has through-holes through the angled portions and the baseplate for one (1) of the three (3) mounting nuts.

Further, one of the nuts is longer with a smooth shank where it passes through both pieces.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
This bar was off of a chaser. The
Bases were machined to fit the supra. If you look at the models for the chasers, the mounts have a different style than the picture that was posted above.
Thanks for the clarification. I know the chaser's bolts are in a tighter radius, but hadn't thought of having the bases machined out since the holes were off(rotated). Was having new mounts fabricated. I may consider doing the same actually.

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Correct the mount has two pieces . The bottom part of the mount i had new pieces CNCd to fit the supra . The upper part of the side mount is original

1 - 11 of 11 Posts