Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in the middle on the VPC, just done with the air temp sensor, and MAP sensor. where do you guys hide those wires? and wires are too long.

·
teh DJ
413 Posts
depending on where you want your VPC at....All my wires are behind the dash where the stereo is...plenty of room in there..

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Mine is tucked in the factory plastic cover that runs along the firewall and into the interior. The VPC unit is in the glove box.

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
I installed my vpc/gcc in my center console(under the flipup thingy). I had to extend the harness about a foot, IIRC
Very neat, hidden and in perfect spot to make changes

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
The HKS VPC harness is too short (money saving thingy). Where are you running them that you find they are too long? Also, my opinion is that this device should be set depending on when you upgrade or change back to stock and therefore does not need to be right in front of the driver at all times. Glove box is fine.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
It has been discussed before but I believe that this unit and the GCC/SAFC, etc. should be concealed and better yet, locked in the glove box. Stories of messed-up controls abound due to some valet or drunk friend screwing with it.

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
another question. last owner didnot give me a key for the glove compartment. what should i do? how can i get a key for it?

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
I don't have a picture at the moment, but mine is installed to the right of the steering wheel in the factory plastic trim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts