Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VPC with b chip. All sensors and in great shape. The only thing needed will be the temp sensor bung.

$325

SAFC2 black "limited" model in great working condition

$175

By null at 2011-01-13[/IMG]

HKS Fields Harness. All connections are soldered in. Some repaired parts but I have an electronics degree and everything has heat shrink tubing and perfect

$150

Will sell VPC/SAFC2/Fields/Glove Box Panel for $575 shipped paypal included to keep from having to split up and take the time to desolder everything

HKS DLI

$325

Innovate LM-1 with RPM function screen has minor crack but does not effect how the unit reads or impede in reading display. The best way to use it is through datalogging with a laptop anyways.

$300

Rochester 95lb injectors 8 1/8 mile passes on these 8 injectors included. Buy and sell the 2 on ebay....

$350

Glove Box Panel for VPC/SAFC2 made this myself and covered in black "fake" leather. Actually matches the dash very well.

$20

VPC "B" chip works fine, was my spare and will test again before selling.

$35

Center Dash Panel with 60mm 40PSI SW Mechanical Boost Gauge

$100

52mm LoTek dual Gauge Pod

$40

By null at 2011-01-13

Shipping/PayPal NOT included in prices

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, it goes in the glove box....i will edit with clarification.

I will get pics of all the parts tomorrow...

Jason

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Hey j, injectors are 11mm or 14mm? Low impedance?

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
low impedence, the same that precision uses they just wrap a sticker around them that says precision....

·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
Any pics of the DLI?

-Mike

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
Question about the Fields Harness/SAFC2, would it require me to cut up my stock harness? I like keeping it nice and clean, plus I only need it once a year... for emissions lol. Please msg me your best price for both to zipcode 12528.

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The fields harness is used betwwen the ecu and stock harness and keeps you from having to chop up your stock harness to add electronics.

Thanks
Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts