Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got the Wastegate off a member on here wanting to put it on my MK3 Turbo but I had to get rid of it. Wastegate is in excellent condition, was only used for 2 days by the previous owner and was only used for a around 30-40 miles. He bought it off of www.rx7store.net . This is an authentic 40 mm HKS wastegate he told me. He painted the bottom of it black.(Dont ask, I dont know why) Looking to get $305.00 SHIPPED on the WG. Im open to offers on this WG so please dont be scared to shoot me an offer!

Blitz 60mm BOOST GAUGE:
The gauge is brand new. Its a 60mm boost gauge. I also bought this from the same guy as I bought the WG from. I was going to put this on my Turbo Civic, But I decided against it seeing it already has a GReddy one on there(But this one looks better :bigthumb:) Im looking to get $235.00 SHIPPED for the gauge. Im open to offers so PLEASE do not be scared to make an offer on the gauge.

The prices on these items are SHIPPED. Paypal fee is also included. SO what you see is what it is TOTAL

Ill sell both for 500 shipped(Or make me an offer for both)

Paypal: [email protected]

-Taylor

WasteGate:

Boost Gauge:

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can a mod or admin change my title of the thread? Its supposed to be BLITZ not GReddy

I had a brainfart
Thanks!

-Taylor

S

·
0 Posts
hey guys,who ever said this is not an authentic HKS wg,look again and do some research,this wastegate use to be mine,i purchased it from Rx7store.net ,and i highly doubt they would sell me a fake hks wg for $450,if u look at the fake and authentic together u will notice that the fake had a red gasket instead of the orange,oce again,this is an authentic HKS standard wastegate,

http://www.rx7store.net/product_p/hks standard wastegate.htm

Thanks, Moe...

·
Boost Dealer
981 Posts
That is NOT a real HKS Unit, anyone that tells you it is is trying to scam you. period.

Jeff

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
supraMoe72 said:
hey guys,who ever said this is not an authentic HKS wg,look again and do some research,this wastegate use to be mine,i purchased it from Rx7store.net ,and i highly doubt they would sell me a fake hks wg for $450,if u look at the fake and authentic together u will notice that the fake had a red gasket instead of the orange,oce again,this is an authentic HKS standard wastegate,

http://www.rx7store.net/product_p/hks standard wastegate.htm

Thanks, Moe...
Moe, that's BS bro... I HAVE that wastegate... LOTS of us have THAT waste gate... Why would ten of us say it's got HKS on it, and YOU say it doesnt...

BTW: what color is this gasket?

Orange? And it's an SS autochrome: aka; HKS replica...

·
Boost Dealer
981 Posts
Mods, SupraMoe72 has been banned from Supramania. If he's not willing to make this right... :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

I hate scammers.

Jeff

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, he told me that was his buddies. but we all know hes lieing. he needs to be banned, he said he is gonna send my turbo back(that we traded) But i wont be suprised if its an Ebay special one. This guys an asshole, ADmin/mods BANNN HIMMMM

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,086 Posts
The 40mm HKS gate has a "HKS" stamp on the crown of the unit.

This one does not.

Come to your own conclusion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.