Supra Forums banner

What to go with?

• MVP Lip - TS Hood - Mini CF Spoiler(Wingless)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Ridox - TS Hood - Mini CF Spoiler(Wingless)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Wing on both...

Votes: 8 40.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Either MVP Lip, or Ridox Front bumper, with a MD TS Hood...
Thinking about going wingless with the MD Mini CF Spoiler... Let me know what you guys think!

Been wanting to go wingless for awhile now... Just wondering if it'll look wierd on dark jewel green, and with the MVP Lip..

Thanks guys..

BTW I'm stock bodied for rear + side skirts..

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
You have to decide this stuff on your own. It doesn't matter if other people think your car looks good, because you're the one who is going to be driving it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VeilSide935 said:
You have to decide this stuff on your own. It doesn't matter if other people think your car looks good, because you're the one who is going to be driving it.
Yeah, Just wanted to get some pre-opinions... I'm already leaning towards the wingless, and going to do it regardless to see how it looks..

I got a bad imagination.. so I want to know what other people think...
so when I do it, and post up pictures... I wanna see if the opinions changed...

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
Personally I like wingless, that's what I'm running. Whatever Modellista item you choose to run, will look good.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a Veilside Wing at the moment as I have the full kit on my car.
I wanted to remove the wing and put the mini GT wing on to cover up the holes. Wingless without being naked... :D

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
i vote just for the front lip if your sides and rear are stock. it looks weird to have a front bumper but nothing else. just my 2 cents for you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
love the front, but hate ridox sides because imo they look way outdated... and the mini spoiler looks pointless without stock or rmm wing... Just doenst look right... my .02

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
i think their gonna come out with 2 versions of that mini spoiler. one where you can stick with your stock or RMM wing. and another one that would stretch out more where it wouldnt look as stupid without a spoiler.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blk96SupraTT said:
i think their gonna come out with 2 versions of that mini spoiler. one where you can stick with your stock or RMM wing. and another one that would stretch out more where it wouldnt look as stupid without a spoiler.
really? is ridox doing this?

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Kuzmeista said:
love the front, but hate ridox sides because imo they look way outdated... and the mini spoiler looks pointless without stock or rmm wing... Just doenst look right... my .02
Outdated? They're the exact design of the OEM TT sideskirts (well JDM anyway) with the addition of a carbon lip along the bottom.

Personally I say either way, go a wing, just never been a fan of the look of Supra's without a wing, they just look odd like something is missing, kinda how I'd imagine it'd be to look down and have your balls missing :p.

Dan.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Well here are a couple pics of my wingless Supra which came that way from the factory. My car is black though and yours is green, so that is going to be a difference but ultimately you are just going to have to decide for yourself if you like the wingless look or not. You are going to be the one driving it, washing it, looking at it all the time and such.

Anyway, here are a couple images of my Wingless Supra which are in another thread on here:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts