Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the emanage is in the mail...... pray for me guys...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i wish i havnt update it in a while... ive got about 4400 in her not couting the emanage...but the profec e-01 will be ordered in 2 weeks plus my hks mhg along with the arp head bolts(i experienced bhg 5 day driving car) but yeah im hoping......oh to add to list i have the 3inch exhaust all the way back from turbo custom made.... wlll have custom made ic pipe soon...... already have lexus afm sitting in garage .... putting in na cams.... so yeah she should be fast.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
man, e-manage is an easy set up... a tip- Use Posi-Lock connector for the AFM, it makes it easyier, and more secure. look at kragen for these conectors. and Bishop's diagram is a life saver! ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a tip- Use Posi-Lock connector for the AFM, it makes it easyier, and more secure
explain

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Posi lock connectors are REALLY easy to use, and for a connection that important (your car wont run without it) i spent a little exra and used posi lock, instead of crimp conectors, I also used soderless splices, with means you dont have to cut the wire, it just clamps over it, and connects. I was able to wire the car up in about 10 min..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts