Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard through the grapevine that someone was "fooling" :D around with a forklift in Titanmotorsports and ended up crashing against the bay door, pretty much everything ended up falling...:D Now the main question, I wonder who did it....:scratch: :D

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
:lol:

You're hilarious...100% pointless...lol!! :D

-Olivier

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
I saw the pictures OMG :lol::lol::lol: HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LMFAO I cant stop laughing LOL :lol:

-Seb

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
SupraSeb said:
I saw the pictures OMG :lol::lol::lol: HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LMFAO I cant stop laughing LOL :lol:

-Seb
glad you thought it was so fun, maybe your prices will reflect that the next time you need something. and then who will be LMAO.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Its not the Supras that run 9sec's you gotta watch out for.. its those damn rear wheel turning forktrucks! If you are not careful those little fuckers will get away from you! Im sorry to hear about the accident although I imagine it was pretty funny to see... hope nothing was damaged. If there are pics then post them up! I dont want to be, but I will be the first...
:TTIWWP:

edit: just so the Titan guys know my post is all in good fun.. I really hope there were no merchandise/car damage from this incident. I am not one to laugh at others misfortune, but there are some things in life that are just too unbelieveable at the time that there is nothing else to do but laugh.

·
Banned
168 Posts
Forklift had to much boost and the boost controller wasn't setup right. It left really hard on the 2-step with to much boost. After dyno tuning the forklift the boost controller is now setup right. So everyhing's all good.

This is a lesson to all of you. With a new setup you should always dyno tune before street or strip testing.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Something tells me it would be fun as hell to work at Titan! You guys gotta watch that thing.. I see it has a cage but was the driver wearing a helmet?

Now that I look over it again.. is that cage NHRA legal?

·
American Muscle
217 Posts
soooo, who was the culprit here?

or the better question, how many people had to leave to go change their underwear?

-mike

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
give you a hint, he has a dark tan.

·
American Muscle
217 Posts
scnat said:
give you a hint, he has a dark tan.
Well, we know Nero doesn't get up form the office chair except for food...

So unless Nero was hauling his lunchbox around with it, it had to be Bottle.

-mike

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
pssssss it wasn't bottle.

·
American Muscle
217 Posts
got_trd said:
lol.... hes in one of the pics.... so that kinda gives it away
they're both in that pic.

nero needs to just stay planted in front of that computer of his... ;) maybe if the forklift had a tilton he could drive it?

-mike

1 - 20 of 30 Posts