Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah, i'm feeling that wild yellow there. jade green seems a lil boring..

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think that was Hogan's own black auto tt that got transformed. I think Nick still has his green beast.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i always though hulk driving a supra was funny for some reason - i picture him in a huge F-350 turbo diesel or something of the sorts.

·
YA U LOSE ASSHAT
39 Posts
JLai said:
I think that was Hogan's own black auto tt that got transformed. I think Nick still has his green beast.
that is the black car thay still have the green car

·
Registered
154 Posts
Turbomax97 said:
i always though hulk driving a supra was funny for some reason - i picture him in a huge F-350 turbo diesel or something of the sorts.

Haha, me too, but I give the guy mad props for driving a supra.

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Not Black, Green, IJM....

And the white 3000GT VR4 is a rare car in this country. He's one of 3 in the state, and like one of at most 40 in the country I believe.

·
Registered
220 Posts
X2daC said:
A local guy's NA I believe.

And the white 3000GT VR4 is a rare car in this country. He's one of 3 in the state, and like one of at most 40 in the country I believe.
What front bumper is the local NA guy running? Looks good.

·
4,109 Posts
X2daC said:
Not Black, Green, IJM....
Not IJM. IJM was a 98-only color, Deep Jewel green is the 97 color which is what Nick has

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
damn everyone seems so calm around hulk..
fuck i'd being goin nuts if i ever saw him in person haha

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
thats pretty cool that he just chills out and hangs with every one... where he form anyone? here in NY we done get anything like that and if we were 2 there would be like 50 guards around some one

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah i saw his car in the shop here in Johnson City, TN getting worked on. It's a HUGE place called Ride Revolution and they even have their own R34 GT-R Supra. It's sadly tuned too for some reason. I would never let that place work on my car unless it was installing a sound system.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts